Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Afternoon walk

Here is a series of photos I took on an afternoon walk weekend before last.
DH and I struck out to a part of the neighborhood that we had not been to before. As always Madrid has little surprises of art everywhere.

I think that we have now seen the last of fall and winter has hit, so these are the last of the fall images.




 The best display of the number 44.




 Below, look closely at the different tiles on the building (click to enlarge) it is a very nice touch.


 A pleasant park.
 Below is the most unique Christmas decoration I have ever seen. Someone tied a rope around Santa and flung him over the balcony.

 I love the next building, it is so grand and majestic. It is currently a school, but I think destined as a retirement house.


No comments:

Post a Comment