Monday, August 5, 2013

Art Challenge Day 6

I started this piece on Saturday, and then we had a rough weekend, so I will bring you Art Challenge Day 6 today. 

I wanted to do something a little different. I was thinking about those just black and white paintings. The ones that look cartoon-eske with black for the shadows and white for everything else. I thought maybe I could do something like that. When I plugged in my request into Google, guess what came up?

A black and white photo of a merino sheep. It had to be fate, I set to work.

Of course I used it as an inspiration.


I am not sure how I feel about this piece. However, trying different techniques and keeping my mind of of the family illness was the point.

What do you think?
Should there be changes? If so, what would you change? OR how would you interpret this sheep?



No comments:

Post a Comment