Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunday, and a new Camera

I have a new camera. A supposedly better camera, that get higher quality, but I think that it might have a steep learning curve. I took several pictures, but these where the best ones.

Note the sky is white, we got a few drops of rain, but nothing like we need, it was even dry a little as an hour latter.


I walk by this wall often, and it's aging bricks always charm me, as does the golden tiles in all their New Orleans style dilapidation.



I have some more proof that Spring is here.



The images are random because I was just experimenting with the camera on my walk. I have never noticed this column before though, I have walked by it at least 20 times.


The trees are budding.


The golden buildings of the blog title in the late afternoon sun.



1 comment:

  1. I love the colors in these photos - somehow the gold tiles and the pink tree need to get into an art project together!

    ReplyDelete