Sunday, February 19, 2012

A little bit of art to carry around

I took my Sunday morning and started and finished a lit piece of bright cheerfulness to carry around with me. I will fill it with tools of my trade: pens, pencils, post-its etc. Maybe during a hard class I can find an excuse to pull it out to have a corner of brightness in the room.


I bought this little 100% wool felt pouch at Corte Ingles a while back, and I finally put needle to wool.


I save all of my wool. Every bit on this bag is from recent spinning projects. Those little bits that are felted or get tangled, are all saved up and used.


I think maybe because of the bright orange color of the bag I wanted to to do a sunset scene. Luckily all of my recent wool scraps were very sunset-y.


 I decided to go for the stained glass look again. I feel as though it is easier for me to be free form, more free with my artistic expression in this medium. I am very happy with the results. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment