Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A walk back from the store

I went to the BIG supermarcado by me today because I needed cat litter. It is about 1.5K away from my house (about 8 blocks). 

On the way home I kinneared some scenery pictures on the way back. I want to show my neighborhood, but not to draw more attention to myself that I already get (I in no way, look Spanish...not even if you squint). Apparently I can not kinnear levelly (it is really hard too) and I am actually surprised that only two prices were off just sky or tops of trees (I left those out). The two level photos are ones I took brazenly.
Alcampo is a Spanish chain store, that has a lot of selection.

Lot of nice wide sidewalks, small park to the left.

A soon to be neighborhood Recreaction center

These small snack stands are everywhere and are permanent structures

Newstand

 
It rained last night for the first time in about 2 months, maybe it will rain again.


No comments:

Post a Comment